Winter Park Activities - Summer!
Winter Park's variety of activities provide loads of vacation fun to all ages. Take a look at our list of activities and feel free to
check out our links to specific tours provided by the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce.
- Horseback Riding - Unforgettable views of the Colorado terrain from the back of a trained horse
- Hiking - Explore the summer landscape by foot through a variety of guided and unguided trails
- 4 Wheel Driving - For those who like a rustic, bumpy adventure, explore the Rockies from the
"comfort" of your own vehicle on the many unpaved roads for this activity - including "Oh My Gawd
- Fishing - Colorado's thousands of acres of rivers, lakes, and reservoirs provide trout fishing at its
best! Test your luck and patience during your stay.
- Rafting and Kayaking - Take an exciting trip through the white waters of the Colorado River. Don't
forget your camera! Information available in Winter Park and Fraser sports shops.
- Balloon Tours - See the Continental Divide and beautiful Colorado landscapes from a bird's eye
- Golfing - Winter Park and the surrounding area has multiple golf courses to test out your skills.
- Hot Springs - Enjoy the mineral filled waters of Grand County's very own hot springs, with both
indoor and outdoor pools.
- Panning for Gold - After a scenic hour drive from the condo, you can pan for gold in one of Grand
County's tourist attractions.
- Casinos - A little over an hour away lie the casino towns of Central City and Blackhawk where many
casinos can be found. A new highway was recently built that makes it much easier to access
- Mountain Biking - Winter Park has a special map specifically for mountain bikers! Try recommended
trails, or create your own trail! Ride into Fraser, just a couple miles down the road, and stop for
- Shopping - Downtown Winter Park is a block down the road and has shopping and restaurants
waiting to be explored. For additional souvenir shopping and antiquing, check out Grand Lake, a
quaint mountain village with wooden sidewalks.
- Alpine Slide - The longest alpine slide in Colorado provides great fun for kids of all ages. This slide
runs much of the length of the very same mountains used for skiing and snowboarding in the
winter. A five minute drive from the condo.
- Boating / Swimming - Colorado's many lakes and rivers can be enjoyed when renting boats or
finding public beaches to swim. Enjoy a boat ride while others in the family fish!
- Mini Golf - Enjoy a family game of miniature golf on your day trip to Grand Lake. Guaranteed fun for
- Relax! Take a break and enjoy the outdoors on a private patio!
To see the current weather forecast for Winter Park, click here.
Plan a day trip to Grand Lake, CO! Shop in a pretty mountain village along
wooden sidewalks and take part in an adventurous game of mini golf.
Refresh yourself with ice cream and homemade chocolates!